I help people buy fancy lattes without the guilt.
I became financially free by 30 not because I was a math whiz (I’m just OK at math), nor an investing genius.
I achieved this through a decade of investing, reading finance books and writing a weekly column about money. I made a bunch of money mistakes and will use these lessons to shortcut YOUR way to success.
The way I’ll do this for you is NOT through intimidating spreadsheets or convoluted plans.
Instead, I focus on feel good finance that is backed by behavioral science. That means creating POWERFUL money habits, not guilty spending. That means helping you ask the right $5000 questions, not “feel guilty buying a latte” questions.
You're not "bad" or "good" with money.
You're just trained or untrained.
As a money coach, I’ll help you…
I focus on identifying my clients’ financial superpowers, some that they didn’t even know they had. When you work with me, I’ll unearth your personal gems to help you unlock a rich life.
We might be the perfect fit if...
- You grew up middle class and now make more money than your parents, but you have no idea what to do with that extra money
- You’re a 1st generation immigrant who’s doing well, but inherited financial baggage from your parents.
- You’re doing well at work, school or life but don’t know why you haven’t figured out money yet.
- You’ve been seeking someone to hold you accountable WITHOUT feeling guilty or bad about your money situation.
Most importantly, if you are coachable and open-minded, then I want you as a client.
How this works
- Fill out an easy form answering questions about your top money problems.
- I’ll send you payment information and a link to schedule a Zoom call
- On our private 1:1 session, I’ll guide you through a conversation that reveals the real root cause of the issue.
- You’ll get a simple, actionable plan forward. You get to decide if ongoing coaching feels good for you. No hard sales here.
To your wealth and wellbeing,
Money Coach Oz