Ode to Masternodes

Nodes are one point in a network. Using this analogy, masternodes are significant influencers in a network who facilitate other connections. 80% of people are waiting for an invitation to do something. Something fun to do on the weekend. Traveling abroad. Or maybe a dinner party. The other 20% are masternodes. These are people who …

Ode to Masternodes Read More »